ICMEMIS 2019 solicits high quality papers of Materials, Environment, Mechanical and Industrial Systems including, but not limited to:
Theme A: Energetics, Fluid mechanics and Environment:
- Heat and mass transfer,
- Fluids dynamics,
- Renewable energy engineering,
- Optimization of energy systems.
Theme B: Structural and Material Engineering:
- Fracture and fatigue,
- Numerical modelisation and optimization,
- Seismic design in analysis of structures,
- Earthquake engineering,
- Geotechnical engineering,
- Durability, recycling and technological applications of materials,
- Materials development and sustainability.
Theme C: Industrial Engineering:
- Modeling and control of rotating machinery,
- Acoustics and vibrations of rotating machines,
- Measurement and acquisition of vibrations,
- Diagnosis and prognosis of rotating machines,
- Reliability and availability of industrial systems.